National Register Homes and Places in Calais by the National Park Service and Maine Historic Preservation Commission
- Dr. Job Holmes Cottage/Museum (open to public July and August)
All others are private domiciles. Many built by ships carpenters when ship building was slack. Some were designed by famous architects, some by local architect-builders.
- George Washburn House
- Alexander Gilmore House
- The Jellison House (Stone House)
- The Whitlock's Mill Lighthouse
- Pike's 12 mile markers - Calais to Robbinston.
- St. Ann's Episcopal Church
- McGlashen House, Red Beach (NPS)
- Captain Joshua Pettigrove House, Red Beach
- Katie's House on North Street